Sunday 20 November 2011

Mum, BounceFit and stuff!








Thursday 3rd November 2011 :)

Mum arrives at Totnes train Station the usual time and I am there to greet her and take her to the B&B and before you comment, have you seen the size of my house?!

Brief chat and then I'm off, this is unusual and the first time I've had to leave Mum on a Thursday when she arrives, but I now have my new Kickboxing classes in Newton Abbot so left Mum to fend for herself! Gave her a door key and said I would see her later.
Finally made it back to Mum, luckily had pre-sorted food so all was good!

Friday we did the usual things, market etc and then again I dragged Mum off on a work mission! I had to go to Dawlish to pick up my new t shirts and hoodies and we had a lovely toasted sarnie whilst we were there.
Then back home...... to inflate!

So, back home I unpacked the deflated hoppers. We put on tv and a Carry On film was on! Perfect viewing for what I was doing haha :)
An hour and a bit later the little wotsits were all fat and full of air and ready to be ridden!
Mum and I took them out to the van and squeezed them all in. The smell of rubber was amazing when we got into the van.

Got to the hall at Marldon, unpacked the hoppers and waited for the victims, erm.... I mean clients!
The videos and reports back speak for themselves, it was so much fun and very very sweaty, some great Carry On moments and I was happy that my dream worked!
Quick pint after in the Church House Inn and we were happy and hoppy to go home.

No Boxercise on the Saturday meant that we could have the whole day to do exciting stuff!
So, we did :)
We went to the South Devon Railway's Diesel special (*sniggers*)
We got on a special train to Buckfastleigh and went to the Otter and Butterfly place. Not many Butterflies about, guess it's the time of year but we made it there for Otter feeding time (after a pasty) and got to see someone having an 'Otter Experience' (not what you think) he got to feed them and everything! I want to do that now I know I can :)

Back we went on the train, after a quick trip to the giftshop and get a cuppa.

Lovely weather, fantastic company of my Mum and great memories.

Sunday - competition in Plymouth for one of my Kickboxers, Ryan. After just 6 weeks of joining me he did his first.
I made Mum sit about all day and wait, thankfully Keiley was there with Lauren so at least she had company whilst I ran around, panicked about sparring gear and then had to time in one of the rings.
Anyway, Ryan won Gold! Woohoo!

Back we went home had a roast dinner (wasn't happy with my cooking of it) and watched the final Downton Abbey together! We Watched the first together and the last, the ones in between we text each other all the way through!

So, BounceFit, trains, TKD and Kickboxing and my Mum visits - all wrapped up in one very happy weekend :)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment